How do I register ?
Any person or entity that adhering to the mission of En Piste and complying with the admission standards and regulations established by the board of directors may become a member.
Any individual or organization wishing to become a member must:
- Work in the circus arts sector as a professional;
- Meet the requirements in the corresponding category;
- Submit an application to the Board of Directors;
- Be approved by the Board of Directors;
- Pay the registration fee.
Steps to become a member of En Piste
- Read the description and eligibility criteria of the category you wish to apply: Individual member, Corporate member, Training organization member and an Associate member.
- Fill out the online form
- Download documents needed for your membership by making sure to indicate the recent experiences in connection with the membership category desired.
- Individual and Associate member : an artistic curriculum vitae up to date (mandatory - the system will allow you to upload a file immediately or later on); an attestation or proof of paid employment or street performance (on request), a performance visual (video or pictures) and/or professional references (on inquiry)
- Corporate member: description of the organization (mandatory), letters patent (on request)
- Wait for approval of your application by the evaluation committee (new members) of En Piste. Evaluations are held approximately 2 times per month.
- Receipt of your invoice. The invoice is generated automatically when your profile has been evaluated and validated.
- Complete the payment.
Members in good standing status :
- Is deemed a member in good standing the member who aquitted his/her registration fees within 60 days following the expiration date of his/her membership;
- Past the 60-day term, a member will not be considered in good standing and will receive a notice of disqualification and an invitation to renew his/her membership.
- Notices will be sent as follows:
- 1st notice: 30 days prior to anniversary – Expiration notice to come
- 2d notice: Anniversary – Expiration notice in effect
- 3d notice: 30 days after anniversary – Exclusion notice imminent
- 4th notice: 60 days after anniversary – Registration notice expired & exclusion
- The membership period is valid from the anniversary, not from the moment when the member aquitted its payment. The membership will therefore not be calculated at the prorata of months of use and the anniversary will always stay the same.
- A member who would wish to renew his/her membership after the prescribed period may find his/her candidacy reevaluated and thus, may be disqualified from the Group Insurance program.
- Also, a member who is not or not anymore in good standing will not be able to enjoy En Piste services, especially privileges, rebates, access to the website, promoting his/her activities on the En Piste website or the flyer...
For more information, please contact
or by phone at 514 529-1183 ext. 22.
En Piste, Regroupement national des arts du cirque
8181 2nd Avenue, 7th Floor
Montreal, QC H1Z 4N9