Anyone interested in participating in a training activity with En Piste must:
- Have a main place of residence in Quebec or have a work or residence permit;
- Be able to give out their social insurance number or work permit number;
- Be part of one of these categories:
- Artists or artisans, either professional or in the process of becoming so (upcoming);
- Workers in cultural organisations non subject to the Loi favorisant le développement de la formation de la main d’œuvre;
- Be available during the training as a whole;
- Be able to submit their complete membership file before the start of the course.
* Companies that have a payroll over $1,000,000 must allow at least 1% of this amount to training. Employees of a company subject to this law pay the amount corresponding to the real value established for each course.
Registration fees vary from one course to the next and members do not benefit from preferential rates; they do, however, benefit from priority reservations. Registration fees must be paid in full at the time of registration in order to hold a reservation.
How do I register?
Only complete files will be eligible
Your file must reach En Piste before the start of the course. Therefore, you must:
- Make sure we have a current version of your electronic resume;
- Send us the completed registration form by fax, mail or e-mail;
- Send the full payment for the course (cheque to En Piste, dated at the start of the course, money order or cash);
- Complete your membership application, as needed;
- Attach an intention letter, if requested.
En Piste reserves the right to cancel a class if the number of registrations is deemed insufficient within a reasonable timeframe. In that event, registration fees will be reimbursed in full. However, if a participant cancels his or her participation to a course, he or she must advise us by phone or e-mail, preferably ten (10) business days before the start of the course. When canceling, we encourage participants to find a replacement who meets eligibility criteria in a reasonable timeframe, subject to validation by the course coordinator. If a registered participant does not turn up at a course without notifying the instructor or En Piste ahead of time, he or she could be barred for future course registrations.
All absence must be justified and validated by the coordinator and instructor. Participants must attend the first day of the course, no exception.
Professional development coordinator